Ingolf Müller - the office
We provide services for clients with seat in Germany and other European countries. Our clients are both private persons and companies of different sizes, sectors and legal forms. Key areas are wholesale and retail trade as well as the service sector. Moreover, we provide services for doctors of medicine of various medical specialities as well as other freelances. In addition, non-profit associations and societies are among our clients.
Concerning legal questions we closely cooperate with reputable law firms and notary’s offices.
Above that we cooperate with reputable law firms in Luxemburg, Italy, Austria and Switzerland in case of cross-border issues.
- 1986 - 1988 University of Essen
- 1988 - 1991 Ruhr University of Bochum - Exam Dipl. Oec.
- 1991 - 1992 KPMG Düsseldorf
- 1992 - 1993 Arthur Andersern Düsseldorf
- 1993 - 1998 KPMG Düsseldorf
- Since 1999 in his own office
- Since 2011 managing partner of IMB Audit GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- 1995 tax advisor exam
- 1997 auditor exam
- Foreign languages English and Italian